Leadership & Talent Development
Consulting . Coaching . Facilitating . Speaking
The world is shaped by authentic leaders. I support leaders at all levels to discover and grow their strengths for themselves, their organizations, and their communities.
“In leadership mode, his maximizer strength comes alive. In his role of project Manager, Zahi proved to be a driver of result. The combination of his wealth of experience and mix of strengths is a strong asset to any organization.”
-Dr. Dickson Ojukwu, Consultant
- Executive & Leadership Transformation
- Learning & Development
- Culture Change & Transformation
- Performance Management
- Talent Assessments Evaluation
- Psychometric / Behavioral / Traits Assessments
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Business Startups & Entrepreneurship
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Integrated Talent Management
- Virtual & eLearning Design & Development
- Corporate Academies
Experience & Career Milestones
Independent Consultant, Coach, & Facilitator
Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)
CPLP & Executive
Saudi Telecom Co. (STC)
Cube Establishment & Cube Trading
Leadership & Sales Trainer
Network Telephone Co.
BA – University of Montevallo
The Flag Shop
Designs by T
Leaders create a better world for everyone. As learning and development experts, it is our job to search for deeper levels of understanding in the science and art of leadership so that we can support leaders in reaching for new levels of effectiveness.
- By building trust and creating a psychological safe environment for those around them, leaders will open the door for limitless possibilities.
- Leaders are those who proactively put an effort to develop themselves and others for the well-being of their organization and community.
- Whether you lead people or tasks, formal or informal leader, you can make a difference.
- You lead with your values. That’s how you differentiate yourself from others.
- You are unique and should have your own leadership style using your strengths.
- Your happiness leads to your success. Not the other way around.
- Analyze, evaluate and measure. Using analytics is what ultimately prove your success or failure.
One cornerstone in my philosophy is that in developing the dynamics of the group, you help the individual and vice versa. Working with one another interdependently will lead to everyone’s advancement and growth.
“ Zahi’s major strengths lie in the influencing domain, and he applies these effectively to manage complex projects by providing direction and influencing others to get things done. Zahi demonstrates self-confidence in relating to others and also earns the confidence of others in him.”
-Tinus Van Der Merwe, Executive Coach
“When upward of 500 executives were asked to rank their top three human-capital priorities, leadership development was included as both a current and a future priority. Almost two-thirds of the respondents identified leadership development as their number-one concern.” – McKinsey & Company
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to talent development. Learning professionals need to analyze corporate strategy as well as employees’ performance gaps in order to design and deliver the most effective mix of development tools.
Most talent and leadership development efforts fail. Companies and individuals are not getting their return on investment and you as my client should not suffer the same fate.
- Training & Facilitation
- First off, I get a clear understanding of the relationship between organization’s strategy, employees’ performance, and talent development.
- Clearly assess and analyze the gaps between actual and desired performance of employees.
- Design and deliver interventions that target those gaps using the 70-20-10 approach.
- Empower leaders and managers within the organization to grow, develop, and challenge themselves and their employees.
Developing people and help them maximize their potential to produce results that matter for their organizations is my passion. Beyond organizations, I believe that the first step to effectively develop executives and talent is to create a safe space and establish trust where both parties can discuss issues freely. Nothing is better than having people maximizing their own potential through and interdependent relationship.
I’m only a facilitator of learning. I help people dig deep inside themselves and use their own strengths to find the best outcomes for themselves and their company. This is where the magic happens.
“ Zahi is a great trainer, he has charisma with a full bag of knowledge to deliver with ease and has the ability to support theory with real life case studies. I recommend him for all type of training workshops, coaching, and in-house [solutions].”
-Khaled ElAhmad, Social Media Expert
Associations & Partnerships
“Zahi is a proactive and tireless contributor who would make a great addition to any organization or team. On the first day he joined STC company he started working and initiating many key initiatives ( like my training “ internal training portal, master catalog & Learning path “ and many others, Zahi used to complete his assignments on time and never failed to add a creative touch when appropriate.”
-Abdullah Alasmari, GM Professional Development
Credentials & Certifications
Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Saville Wave & Aptitude Assessments Facilitator
FIRO-B & FIRO Business Consultant
Strengths Strategy Coach
360 Assessment Consultant
Change Management Simulation
Master Trainer / Faculty
“Working with Zahi was a real pleasure. He is creative and honest with great expertise and a deep understanding of business solutions. He is a detail oriented, target oriented, and ambitious. He has extensive knowledge of learning and development and I would recommend him for any project in this area. He is always capable of adapting to new working environments and operational styles. Zahi has a positive attitude towards work and is very inclusive of people. He is a reliable person and I will always hold him in the highest esteem.”
-Michael Bromby, Learning & Development Expert